Free School Meal Vouchers
As per Government and Local Authority guidance, we are currently using two different systems to issue vouchers for different periods, these are Wonde and Edenred.
Please note, there is an important difference between the eCode (email link) you receive from Edenren and the eGift card that you subsequently access. The eCode is only valid for 1 month so if this expires you will be unable to access the eGift card and will lose the voucher. This applies to all eCodes which are issued via Edenred.
To date you should have received and accessed the following per child:
- £15 voucher for the week beginning 4th January issued via Wonde on 15th January
- £15 voucher for the week beginning 11th January issued via Wonde on 18th January
- £30 voucher for weeks beginning 18th and 25th January issued via Edenred on 22nd January - If you have not accessed this eCode it will expire after 1 month
- £30 voucher for the weeks beginning 1st and 8th February issued via Edenred on 1st February - If you have not accessed this eCode it will expire after 1 month
- £15 voucher which covers half term, week beginning 15th February, issued via Wonde on 12th February
- £30 voucher for the weeks beginning 22nd February and 1st March issued via Edenred on 23rd February - This eCode it will expire after 1 month
- £30 voucher for the weeks beginning 29th March and 5th April, issued via Wonde on 24th March
- £15 voucher for the week beginning 31st May, issued via Wonde on 25th May
- £60 voucher for the 2021 Summer Holidays, issued via Wonde on 16th July
Please note emails from Wonde will be from firstname.lastname@example.org. When checking your emails please check your junk mail as they often go in there.
For support with any issues regarding receiving, or using, a gift voucher issued by Edenred please call Edrenred on 0333 400 5932.
If you require any further information or support, please feel free to call me on 01279 421951 Ext 208
Please click on the links below for the Parent Support Guide.