(Available from TOP FORM in the Stow, telephone 01279 434813)
At Stewards we have a standard uniform and P.E. kit for all pupils:
Pupils are required to look smart in their uniform both in school and on their way to and from school.
- Plain white shirt with collar, top button and long sleeves
- Full length black trousers (no leggings/jeans)
- Black knee length skirt from TOP FORM
- Stewards tie
- Black blazer with Stewards badge
- Black shoes (not trainers, canvas shoes or boots)
- Plain black or white socks
- Plain v-necked black jumper (no hooded tops)
- Plain school bag able to fit A4 folder (no handbags)
Extreme hairstyles not acceptable (shaved-extensions-colours)
No make-up (no nail varnish/nail extensions)
Please ensure all uniform - ties, shoes etc is labelled with your child's name.
COMPULSORY P.E. KIT
(Clothing items available from CREATE IDENTITEE LIMITED, Unit 18, Greenway Business Centre, Harlow, CM19 5QE, TEL: 01279 456016)
- Plain white polo shirt with Stewards logo
- Plain black shorts with Stewards logo
- Black football socks
- Plain black jumper with Stewards logo - girls
- Plain black rugby top with Stewards logo - boys
- Black tracksuit bottoms - (optional)
- Black swimming costume or trunks
- Towel and wash kit
- Football boots - boys
- Asthma pump as appropriate
- Large bottle of water
- Sun cream and hat (summer months)
The P.E. department strongly recommends that all pupils wear protective clothing such as mouth guards and shin pads for rugby and football. Mouth guards can be purchased from sports shops and dentists, and shin pads from sports shops.
Pupils must not take any valuables into the changing rooms. Locker keys may be handed to their PE teacher for safekeeping.
The P.E. department cannot accept responsibility for lost items.
PLEASE LABEL ALL CLOTHING WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.